TransportationSCHOOL BUS REGULATIONS
- The bus will halt only at the pickup and drop off points, decided by the School authorities. No changes in these points will be considered. The school management reserves the right to change the bus numbers, as may be required.
- Students not reporting on time at the bus stop will have to make their own arrangements to reach the school on that day.
- Students should take care of their belongings such as school bag, water bottle, raincoat, umbrella, sweater etc. the bus staff will not be responsible for the loss or damage.
- Students in school uniforms will only be allowed to board the school bus.
- Parents will not be allowed to travel by school bus.
- In case a parent has not paid the bus fee for the next term, a student will not be allowed to board the bus for new term from day one.
- Bus fee is subject to change if there is change in government policy, or hike in petrol/diesel price.
- Some cases, bus authorities have the right to change the students from one bus to another bus.
- Parents are requested not to handover fee amount to drivers, cleaners or student, if they do so school authorities will not be responsible.
- Student ID-card should be properly stamped with Bus No. on the card or the student will not be allowed to board the bus without the ID-card. It is a must for the students to have an ID-card.
- The students availing bus facility should intimate the bus incharge/supervisor in case they are not coming by bus on any particular day. The school authorities will not be responsible for the bus students going walking without informing the bus incharge/supervisor.
- Students are responsible for any damages to window panels, seat etc. of the bus, and will be recovered from the parent of the concerned students.
- In cases when parents are not at the stop to receive student while dropping, then the student will be brought back to school and parent will have to pick the child from school.
- Any dispute with bus staff should be reported to the Bus Supervisor in writing.
- Whenever there is a natural calamity, the school management will decide whether the buses should run or not.
- If for any reason whatsoever, the bus service needs to be terminated; parents are requested to fill in the bus cancellation form available with the bus incharge/supervisor.
Knowledge CenterComputer Lab
In order to cope up with the demands of information technology, HHS has a well equipped modern computer Laboratory. We have 50 computer systems functioning in a large computer lab - all of which are interconnected through LAN. All systems have the latest configuration with up to date software. Also the internet is accessible in our computer lab. Each student gets an opportunity to practice on computer without sharing with any other peer. As well it is compulsory that all classes attend the computer lab for practical work and research as permitted by their time table.
“Books are mankind’s best friend”. Keeping this in mind HHS considers the library as our learning and resource center. We have a large library with 3000+ books of various categories such as English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Science, Social Science, Mathematics, Fictions, Novels, Magazines, Encyclopedias, Dictionaries and periodicals. Each student has his/her own account in the library and can withdraw library books as per library rules. The library has sufficient space for students to read books. Also, students have a designated library period which they use to do extra reading.
- Library Committee
- Library Resource Center Planning, 2017 - 2018
- Click to view pictures from Book Donation Camp
Performing and Visual ArtsArt and Craft
Arts and crafts activities are fun for children. We are conscious of the importance of Art and Craft as a key element in the provision of a balanced education for our education. Paintings, pattern, print, models, sculpture, collage and textiles afford the children opportunities to enjoy, celebrate, create, analyse, and record their sensory experience.
The children are also given the opportunity to respond to a variety of art, craft and design forms. Our school patio and corridors are used to display the children’s work.Speech and Drama
Hanumant High School encourages its students to be competent in every field and aspect of life. Students are given the opportunity of getting their proficiency. This programme helps students to hone speaking, listening skills and to speak with confidence and conviction. It increases vocabulary in terms of coverage, accuracy and appropriateness. It aids in expressing ideas, thoughts, and opinions with clarity and promptness.
Medical & Security FacilitiesMedical Facility
Hanumant High School provides adequate Medical Facility to students. Once in a year all students Medical checkup (free) is executed by physicians of Hanumant Hospital Mahuva, if a child found to need more medical assistance, his/her parents are advised to see the specialist as per prescription of physician. Apart from regular check-up, school is having sufficient provision of First Aid Kit, which is always available with its incharge, if any child gets hurt class teacher/subject teacher immediately escort the child to the incharge for necessary First Aid. In case of further medical assistance school contacts parents and avail transportation to child with immediate effect for reaching to the hospital of his/her parents’ wish in Mahuva. While transportation also, all the nine buses are equipped with first aid kits.Security/Safety Facility
The School premises is covered with wall boundary from all sides, having two functional school gates, on both gates security arrangements are being monitored on regular basis. All vehicles and persons entering in campus are registered at entrance. Students safety is well taken care off, at various places on ground floor and first floor Fire Extinguishers are fixed. Laboratories are equipped with gas burners, gas supply is arranged out side building for safety of school children. School is having three main door out of which two gates are big in dimension and in opposite direction to each other for emergency evacuation. Safe drinking water arrangements are monitored on regular basis, students are provided with R.O. filtered water, in case of maintenance of RO Plant, mineral water is arranged for students.
Canteen provides nutritionally balanced and appealing food to the children. We aim to keep our food environment as hygienic as possible to promote good health for our students. The menu is designed by our in house Dietician, which provides students and staff with a healthy range of fresh tasty food which is free of additives and preservatives. We boast of :
- Fresh nutritionally balanced meal served daily
- Supervised lunch for pre primary learners, as teachers and aaayas/maushi help them in feeding
We pride ourselves on the quality of food we serve because we believe “ Healthy kids make healthy nation.”
- Degree: B.Sc. in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, M.Sc.(Gold Medalist) in Food Science and Nutrition from Banasthali Vidhyapeeth. She has also earned Gold Medal for her project research on probiotics.
- Mrs. Sinha has worked as Slimming in charge with VLCC heath care Ltd and consultant corporate Dietician with Health Impetus (Mumbai). Payal loves cooking, travelling, listening to music and watching movies in her leisure.