Era of Digital IndiaDayawant D. Upadhyaya, TGT- Librarian, M.Phil, MCA, M.LIB, B.SC. | 21st December, 2015 Back to Blog
“Learning gives creativity, Creativity leads to thinking, Thinking provides knowledge, Knowledge makes you great.”
― A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
Era of Digital India, we are planning to develop Information Literary Skills to Students by school library activities-
Class Library Activity by:
- » Plasma TV, Story Telling, Reading Session, Role Play, Picture Story Telling, Identifying BEST READERS from each class and award them.
Learning Resource Centre- LRC:
- » Book Review, Dictionary activity,
- » Pick and speak competitions on books/authors.
- » Inviting Authors/Publishers to RBK -LRC.
- » Exhibit “BOOK FOR THE DAY” in the library.
- » Career guidance programme.
- » Guidance for Competitive exam.
- » Co-ordinate the publication of School Magazine/News Bulletins.
- » Identifying BEST READERS from each class and award them.
ArchivesYear 2018 (23)Year 2017 (58)Year 2016 (30)Year 2015 (8)