"Our vision for the children is to develop new learning skills, driven by our credo, 'knowledge is light', and help them overcome the stress of competition. We will strive to follow the teachings of our vedic ancestors, who have inspired us to use knowledge as the passage from darkness to light.
"The primary goal of the school is to create a balanced atmosphere for learning, discipline and development of character. This will inspire the children to take a quantum leap when it comes to facing the challenges of the present and the future.
"With this, we intend to usher our children onto the path of learning eternal values.
HANUMANT HIGH SCHOOL provides an enriching, caring and stimulating learning environment in which each child will grow to his/her maximum potential. It caters to the need of today of creating international minded, inquiring and sensitized students. In addition to academic excellence, the students will enhance their life skills such as effective communication and cooperative team work. They will be independent, original thinkers with problem solving abilities so as to contribute to our country and the world.
HANUMANT HIGH SCHOOL aspires to educate global citizens who have the mind set to cooperate with the community to make this a better world through skills of creative thinking and problem solving. They will work diligently for the conservation of the environment and for the progress of scientific knowledge that benefits mankind.
We should never forget as a guardian, parent or teacher that our children have CHILDHOOD only once in their life. We should magnify
children’s core values, cultural ethics, skill development, and self-motivated individual without spoiling their INNOCENCE.
A well-planned education system sharpens our existing skills and escalates our competencies. Education to a child involves understanding, insight, analysis, synthesis, evaluation and appraisal.
I live with a high hope to develop a school which would elevate the values like honesty, respect for others, sympathy, confidence discipline and non-violence.
I dream to be a part of evolution in school where the children will prosper with positive mental health and thrive to be a GLOBAL CITIZEN.
The name ‘’Hanumant” itself is very sacred, significant and invaluable. When we talk about Hanumant High School, the motto of our school is ‘Satya’, ‘Prem’ and ‘Karuna’. These are three emphatic and pillar words of the school. This is the school which runs follows and teaches ‘truth’, ‘love’ and ‘compassion’. Everybody who belongs to Hanumant High School endeavors to live and lead the life of Awakening, Enlightening and Self-realization.
We strive to follow what Albert Einstein said, “I never teach my pupils, I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.” At Hanumant High School we encourage holistic development of every child by providing the right environment. The educators here use those teaching aids which really tap into every child’s potential.
At last but not the least, as Socrates says, ‘Teachers are the key to life because they really transform the dullards to rose’. I take pleasure in pronouncing that Hanumant High School has a multitude of teaching and non-teaching professionals who really strive to set new benchmarks in order to provide quality education to the learners and create a healthy work culture.
- My son has studied from 7th to 10th Grade in this school, The Management and teachers are very good. The food of Canteen is nice. Students are also given training for playing outdoor games like Volley Ball, Cricket, and Kabbaddi etc. The school is giving many opportunities to students in sport as well as other activities too.
- Rajdeepsinh Chudasama (Parent of X Student)
- My son was in this school from 7th to 10th Grade. My son was very happy with the school. The teaching staffs is very good, they focus on study as well as other co-curricular activities. I was pretty impressed with the infrastructure in such a small town. The atmosphere is very good compared to other schools. Students can learn new things every day. Thank you.
- Dipak Gauswami (Parent of X Student)
- My ward studied from the 7th to 10th grades in this school. The staff and management are good. And are very happy with the sport activity and games like outdoor games available in the small city. The School is working well on discipline which is appreciable. Student are learning much more rather than bookish knowledge.
- Jignesh Wala (Parent of X Student)
- Every things are very knowledgeable and good, our child has proper way we fill very good to see this ail activity. Very very thank you. Keep it up.
- Very nice display of various projects. Really good to see lot of activities and involvement of so many children would be interested in seeing more activities of such kind. It would be better to have some competition among children for such kid of activities.
- Shrikanth Saripaka (II-B)
- Very well pleased with the child performance being the first quarter. Thankful to the teachers and all staff
- Kamlesh Patel