Education nurtures the strengths and draws out the best in every child. We aim to impart desirable knowledge along with life skills so that the students develop better attitude and values to become worthy global citizens of tomorrow. Education is not literacy but a transformation of a child into a responsible human being who is caring, principled, open minded, balanced and a reflective thinker who understands the deeper meaning of life, who spreads happiness wherever he goes, like a flower spreading it's fragrance around. We view education as integrative social force that unifies different sections of society and compresses the large world into one single family!
- Rupal Kanakia
Mr. Kaisar comes with a rich experience spanning over 34years. Over the years he has worked with the American School Diploma, IB and the national curriculum of ICSE and ISC. He has worked in renowned residential schools such as Barnes School - Devlali, Sherwood College - Nainital and Kodaikanal International School in India. His last assignments were as the Vice-Principal and Acting Principal at Kodaikanal International School and Principal of Singapore International School for the last 7 years. He is also the President of South Asian IB School Association and serves on a number of IB and Cambridge School board of directors.
Mr. Kaisar is a recipient of 2011 National Award for outstanding contribution in Education bestowed by Jagatguru Shankaracharya Jayendra Saraswathi and in 2017 by India Today for Excellence in Eductional Leadership.
The name ‘’Hanumant” itself is very sacred, significant and invaluable. When we talk about Hanumant High School, the motto of our school is ‘Satya’, ‘Prem’ and ‘Karuna’. These are three emphatic and pillar words of the school. This is the school which runs follows and teaches ‘truth’, ‘love’ and ‘compassion’. Everybody who belongs to Hanumant High School endeavors to live and lead the life of Awakening, Enlightening and Self-realization.
We strive to follow what Albert Einstein said, “I never teach my pupils, I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.” At Hanumant High School we encourage holistic development of every child by providing the right environment. The educators here use those teaching aids which really tap into every child’s potential.
At last but not the least, as Socrates says, ‘Teachers are the key to life because they really transform the dullards to rose’. I take pleasure in pronouncing that Hanumant High School has a multitude of teaching and non-teaching professionals who really strive to set new benchmarks in order to provide quality education to the learners and create a healthy work culture.
HANUMANT HIGH SCHOOL provides an enriching, caring and stimulating learning environment in which each child will grow to his/her maximum potential. It caters to the need of today of creating international minded, inquiring and sensitized students. In addition to academic excellence, the students will enhance their life skills such as effective communication and cooperative team work. They will be independent, original thinkers with problem solving abilities so as to contribute to our country and the world.
HANUMANT HIGH SCHOOL aspires to educate global citizens who have the mind set to cooperate with the community to make this a better world through skills of creative thinking and problem solving. They will work diligently for the conservation of the environment and for the progress of scientific knowledge that benefits mankind.
- Hanumant High School is a great school to learn and become a better student. The curriculum here is very precise and challenging. For me, The most appreciating thing about the school is its playground. I am glad that school is conducting a sports day every year. The teaching staff is good and I must not forget the administrative staff which is always cooperative... In this school, no one can stop the students from passing with flying colors.
- Hanumant high school has come a long way. It has nartured life of many students. It has tranformed our child's life by providing good academics along with extra curricular activities and sports. The reading and book reveiw concept has improved reading and understanding skill of student I really admire this thing. It is fortune of our city mahuva that we hace this school here. Thank You.
- Mrs. Trupti Ruparel
- My daughter is studying in Hanumant High School. Since she started her school life(Nursery). The school gives chance to develop all the abilities of students as it gives not only best education but also encourage for other activities like sports, Music , Dance, Art, Craft, book review by library and so many... Best teachers and best management provides best knowledge to kids and gives chance to enhance the ability of kids... I feel as if my daughter has got wings to fly as she has received best in every field. Her abilities have been enhanced.... Thank You.
- Mrs. Dhara Vaghani
- મારી દીકરી શ્રેયા દોશી ધોરણ ૪ થી ૧૦ સુધી હનુમંત હાઈ સ્કુલમાં ભણી છે. જો આ સ્કુલમાં ધોરણ ૧૧ હોત તો હું મારી દીકરીને અહિયાં જ ભણાવવા મોકલી હોય કારણ કે આ સ્કુલ પાસેથી તેણે ખુબ જ સરસ રીતે પોતાની ઓળખાણ બનાવી શકી છે.માત્ર ભણતર જ નહી પરંતુ બીજી ઘણી પ્રવૃત્તિઓમાં તે પોતાની જાતને ઓળખી શકી છે. તેનામાં કઈ પ્રતિભા છે અને તે આગળ શું બનવા માંગે છે. તે માટે તે આજે જાતે જ વિચારી શકે છે આ માટે હું સ્કુલ અને શિક્ષકગણનો દિલથી આભાર માનું છું.
હનુમંત સ્કુલનું સારું વાતાવરણ, શિક્ષણ પદ્ધતિ,શિષ્ટાચાર તેમજ પ્રેમાળ શિક્ષકો બાળકો નો આત્મવિશ્વાસ વધારે છે. મને ગર્વ છે કે મારી દીકરીએ આવી સ્કુલમાંથી અભ્યાસ કર્યો.
- આભાર, હનુમંત હાઈ સ્કુલ (પૂર્વી દોશી)
- મારી દીકરી હિમાની જે મનાતર નર્સરી થી હનુમંત હાઇસ્કુલમાં ભણે છે.તે ઘરે પણ શિસ્તમાં રહે છે. અને હનુમંત હાઇસ્કુલના ટીચિંગ સ્ટાફ કોલીફાઈડ તેમજ કો-ઓપરેટીવ છે.મારી દીકરી આ સ્કુલમાં ઘણુબધું શીખી છે. તેમજ મહુવામાં સારી સ્કુલ છે. જે સ્કુલમાં બધુજ શીખવાડવામાં આવે છે.જેમકે ડાન્સ, ડ્રામાં અને બીજી ઘણીબધી એક્ટીવીટી.
- જનકભાઈ મનાતર
- સ્કુલનું શૈક્ષણિક કાર્ય ખુબ જ સરસ છે. આપની સ્કુલમાં આવ્યા પછી તેની બોલીચાલી(ભાષા/વર્તન) અને ભાષામાં અંગ્રેજીનો ઉપયોગ ખુબ જોવા મળે છે. અંગ્રેજી લખવામાં ખુબ જ સારી રીતે રાયટીંગ કરી શકે છે.
- જનકભાઈ ગોંડલિયા
- Very good, experience in all respect.
Teaching staff is good
Administrative staff is also good.
We are pleased to have our child in your school. Thank you
-Ketan & Mehta
- My son was in this school from 7th to 10th Grade. My son was very happy with the school. The teaching staffs is very good, they focus on study as well as other co-curricular activities. I was pretty impressed with the infrastructure in such a small town. The atmosphere is very good compared to other schools. Students can learn new things every day. Thank you.
- Dipak Gauswami (Parent of X Student)
- My ward studied from the 7th to 10th grades in this school. The staff and management are good. And are very happy with the sport activity and games like outdoor games available in the small city. The School is working well on discipline which is appreciable. Student are learning much more rather than bookish knowledge.
- Jignesh Wala (Parent of X Student)